Monday, September 15, 2008

Since I'm obviously not using them for running...

Could the weather be any more perfect? Normally, temps such as this would have me out the door in seconds flat only to return home when it got too dark outside to see. But, alas even these ideal running conditions could not persuade me to even look at my dusty Sauconys let alone put them on. No, instead I went SHOPPING! I'm as addicted to shopping as I once was to running. I honestly don't know what to do to get my motivation back. I am registered for the St Jude Half in December; I am registered for the Little Rock Marathon in March -- good grief! Are these not 2 of the best reasons there are to get cracking?!?!? In the mean time, since I'm trying to become more environmentally conscious, I believe I've found the answer as to what to do with my running shoes...


Gotta run...well, that is, Needta run...
~Lisa

No comments: