Saturday, November 15, 2008

There's a Hero In Everyone of Us



I am asking for your support in the fight against childhood cancer. In August of this year, I took a job in the Human Resources department at St. Jude. I feel so blessed to be a part of this mission. Every day, I get to see what a miraculous place St. Jude truly is. I had already registered to participate in the St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon on December 6 but when I was approached to run it as a St. Jude Hero, I simply could not say no.


Did you know that no patient is ever turned away for their inability to pay? For more than 45 years, St. Jude protocols have benefited patients from all 50 states and around the world.


Together, let’s make a difference in the lives of children battling cancer. Consider sponsoring me and helping me to reach my fundraising goal of $1,000. You can donate online at my personal Web page, www.stjudeheroes.org/users/23085.


Thanks for helping me accomplish my dream of becoming a Hero to thousands of St. Jude kids.


Gotta run...


~Lisa

No comments: